December 9, 2010

Love and Rain



Rain, rain where are you?
Fill this empty heart of mine
A touch of warm fresh sea breeze
Until you come again


I engaged the power of the wind
I implored to the ocean of rains
I seek and now I was answered
A real beauty of the east


Oh, the love and breath you gave
The drops of fading you
Beckons a bright red, green and blue
How can I forget your hue?


The chanting birds come
Noise of the ugly frogs roar
Bats and pigeons flying the heaven
The scene is mesmerizing divine


Bits and pieces uncover
A new found inspiration
To the beach I travel
Its sunny day and noon

2 comments:

  1. To My Dear,

    I went through all the exchange of emails I had with SERP as I do my outlook archiving tonight. I found it so cute to look back at the early few exchange of emails I had with you....

    I remember you are a name a SERP user like me can readily count on for help.... Do you recognize this? I used to laugh at the file name FCREVGLME.XLS.
    Something that sounded much like ‘forgive me’. This is my first point of communication with you.

    It’s been awhile, really. Sharing my fifth Christmas party here at Shell with you and the rest of our friends was something I always cherish.

    I love red, but I loved it more when you pulled a “red checked polo” number out of it…

    Witnessing your kitchen prowess was another pleasant discovery for me. I could only admit, what a great guy we have!

    I see myself happy, just having you around….

    And very much accepted, just as I am.

    If there was one wish I’d like to happen, it would be to let you see through my eyes, so you would know just how wonderful you to me are.

    This is the last week, I am a colleague to you here in Shell. I am happy I stayed for 5 “beautiful” years here, where by His playful schemes brought me to you….

    You always make me happy, I hope I do the same way to you….

    Whatever, whenever & wherever, ako pa rin ang Dear mo ha. =(^_^)=

    All the best on your new challenges. You again will prove to them, what I have grown to love & be proud about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this one too. Right on my birthday card. The most beautiful gift.... ever. =(^_^)=

    ReplyDelete